Tuesday 21 April 2015

Homework for 1B on 21-4-2015

Subject: Math
Write and complete the following in your note book:-
1. Fill in the blanks with the numbers that come before and after:
     _____, 30, ______
    ______, 41, ______
    ______, 16, ______
    ______, 39, _______
    ______, 25, ______

2. Solve the riddle and draw the shape:
    a) I have 3 corners. Who am I ?                                                        
    b) I have four corners. Who am I ?
    c) I have no corners. Who am I ?                    

Subject: English
Copy the sentences in your notebook and circle the name of a person in red, name of a place in blue, name of an animal in yellow and name of a thing in green:
1)   Ants are busy.
2)   My books are in my desk.
3)   The boys sang a song.
4)   I play in school.
Submit the same on Wednesday, 22nd April’15.