Sunday 20 December 2015

Home Work for Grade 3B on Sunday, 20/12/15


English

 

Choose an appropriate conjunction to complete the sentences and write it in your notebook and submit it on Monday, 21/12/15.

1. My car has a radio _________ a CD player. (but, or, and)
2. Mary hates to listen to rap music, _________ will she tolerate heavy metal. (but, nor, or)
3. Carol wanted to drive to Colorado, _________ Bill insisted that they fly. (and, or, but)
4. I’m afraid of heights, _________ I appreciate the view from the top of this building. (and, yet, nor)
5. I have to be on time, _________ my boss will be annoyed if I’m late. (and, nor, for)

 

 

Math


Complete the page no 125 exercise no 7B question no 1 (a-f) and 2(a-f) in your text book and submit the same on Monday, 21/12/15

 

 

Social Science


Write the answer for the following question in your notebook and submit it on Monday, 21/12/15.

Q.1 Who are community helpers? Name five community helpers.