Sunday 28 February 2016

Home Work for Grade 3B on Sunday, 28/02/16

English

Change the following into indirect speech. Write it in your notebook and submit it on 29-02-16.

Alice said, ‘How clever I am!’
He said to me, ‘Where are you going?’
Manu said, “I am very busy now”
 She said, “I am going to college.”
She said to me, “You are my only friend.”

SST
Collect pictures of the four seasons that is summer, autumn, winter, and spring, clothes you wear during these seasons, the climate, surrounding  and  food  you eat from magazines or books and bring it to school on Tuesday    01-03-16.

Math
Complete  exercise no 11B question no 1 to 4 and  exercise no 11C  question no 1 (a-i)  from page no 168  in your text book and submit the same on 29/2/16

 Refer page no 172   in your  text book and make a calendar  of the year 2016 on a chart paper. Use your creativity  and  submit the same on 6/3/16