Monday 25 September 2017

Homework for Grade 3 as on 25/09/2017

Subject: Math

Complete the below mentioned assignments in the respective books and submit the same by 26/09/17.

    1.    Solve the activity on page numbers 10 and 11 of the Math Textbook as guided in class.
    2.    Copy these questions in the HW book and solve.

Complete the following sequences.

a)    21, ____, 27,______, 33,_____, _____.
b)   _____, _____, 32, 40,____,____56.
c)    144, 132, _____,_______, 96,____, 72.



Subject: Science

 Riddle time

Solve the following in your Science home work note book and submit the same on Tuesday,26/09/2017


1. I live in the sea all my life but I don’t have gills to breathe, I have lungs, so I must come to the surface of the sea to breathe. Who am I ?

2.I live in the sea for half my life and can dive half a kilometre under the sea, but I do not have gills to breathe. I have lungs so I must come to the surface to breathe. I lay eggs and have feathers. Who am I?

3.I have wings. I can fly very fast to catch insects, but I have fur. My young are born live and I feed them milk. Who am I?