Tuesday 29 November 2016

Homework for 3 B on 29/11/16.

English
Read the paragraph. Circle all the adverbs and write them in your grammar notebook and submit on 30/11/16, Wednesday.

Today I helped my mom cook dinner. We carefully cut the vegetables and slowly placed them into a boiling pot of water. Next, mom quickly browned the chicken and patiently let it cook through. I eagerly waited for my next job, which was to gently sprinkle spices into the soup. But, I accidentally poured in too much cumin. I quietly told my mom my mistake, and she sweetly told me, that when she was a child, she too had coincidentally made the same mistake.

Maths
Complete all the exercises on page no.44 & 45 in Mathematics workbook 3 and submit the same on 30/11/2016, Wednesday.

SST
Write the following content in your S.St notebook. Submit the same on Thursday, 01/12/16.
Q. List some food items that which are obtained from plants?
Ans: (i) Cereals (wheat, rice, maize)
       (ii) Pulses (pea, bean, soya bean, gram, groundnut)
       (iii) Vegetables (carrot, radish, potato, onion, spinach, cabbage)  
       (iv) Fruits (banana, apple, mango, grape, orange, pineapple)
       (v) Sugar (sugarcane)
       (vi) Oils (mustard, groundnut, coconut, soya bean, sunflower)

       (vii) Spices (turmeric, chilly, ginger, cardamom)

Computers