Tuesday 14 February 2017

Homework for 1 B and D on 14/02/2017.

English
Write each sentence, using the correct verb given in bracket.

. 1. Elmer (has, have) a swimming lesson today.
 ___________________________________________________

2. He (have, has) everything ready.
 ____________________________________________________
3. I (have, has) my lesson today, too
____________________________________________________ 
4. My tent (had, has) a hole in it last week.
____________________________________________________ 
5. My mom (have, had) to get me a new tent.
____________________________________________________

Maths

Learn the spellings of the following words for the review on 16.2.2017, Thursday.

Ø Sunday
Ø Monday
Ø Tuesday
Ø Wednesday
Ø Thursday
Ø Friday
Ø Saturday
v January
v February
v March
v April
v May
v June
v July
v August
v September
v October
v November
v December

v Kindly draw borders for the next 3 pages in the math notebook.