Tuesday 30 January 2018

Homework for Grade 4 as on 30/01/2018

Subject: English

Write the following in your homework notebook and submit the same on 31-01-18, Wednesday.

Complete the interview. Use the adjectives in parentheses.

Helen: Where did you live when you were a child?

Scientist: We lived in a _____________________( little/gray/old) house
in the countryside. I loved exploring the _______________ (green/beautiful) fields and finding out things.

Helen: Were you always interested in Science?

Scientist: Yes, I was. I did experiments in a _____________ (brown/tiny) shed in our garden.

Helen: Did you have a lab coat?


Scientist: Well, no, I didn’t. But, I had a _____________________ (huge/black/old) coat. It was my father’s and I loved it!


Subject: Math

Q) Refer to page number 175 of your Math textbook to do your Project. Submit it on Sunday, 04/02/18.

Prepare a chart/a wall hanging/a frame showing any three of your favourite TV programmes.
Mention their title, start time and finish time. Calculate the time duration of each programme.
(Note : The Minimum size of your project should be of an A4 size paper.)