Tuesday 24 May 2016

KG Songs Links - 24/05/2016

Dear Parent
Kindly refer to the school blog for important circulars and notices.
Please ensure to check the blog on every Sunday and Tuesday.

Links of songs:

Name of the song
URL of the song on youtube
Phonic song
Jolly phonic song
Abc song
Numbers 1 to 20
Days of the week
Shapes song
Head and shoulders
Hokey pokey
Nos 1 to 100
5 senses
Brush, brush,
This is the way
Daddy finger
Bits of paper
I wake up
This is my table
Wheels of the bus
I like the flowers
All the flowers are waking
One potato
Snowflakes
I hear thunder
Weather song
Good morning
Baa baa black sheep
Let’s take a walk around the farm
We are going to the zoo
Jump jump like a kangaroo
Kookaburra
Once I saw a little bird
Red light, red light
Driving in my car
Row row your boat
Gift to you
Months of the year
Music man
Fruit song
5 little monkeys
Vegetable song