Sunday 9 April 2017

Homework for 2 B on 09/04/2017.

English

Read the poem and answer the following questions. Write the question and answer in the English notebook along with the printout of the poem. Homework to be submitted on 11/9/2017.

Before I go to bed at night, I like to kneel and pray;
And it is very nice to know That God hears what I say.
 I always tell Him, "Thank You, God, For all Your gifts to me.
" I like to tell Him everything, For He's my Friend, you see.
 I never need to be afraid, For God is always near;
I always try to please my Friend; And then I never fear.

1)    When do ‘I’ kneel and pray?
2)    What do ‘I’  thank god for?
3)    Who is the ‘friend’ in the poem?
4)   Why should ‘I’ be never afraid?
5)   Give a title for the poem.

Maths

Do the following in your math notebook and submit the same on.10.4.2017, Monday.

Write the names of the months of the year 2017 along with the number of days in each month:

Sl.No
Name of the month
Number of days
1


2


3


4


5


6


7