Tuesday 18 April 2017

Homework for 4 B on 18/04/2017.

English

Separate each sentence into two simple sentences, by removing the coordinating conjunction.

1. Let’s go to the swimming pool, for it’s hot inside the house.
2. I don’t want to eat, and I don’t want to drink.
3. I don’t want to practice playing the violin, yet I don’t want to disobey my mother.
4. I want to own my own company, and I want to pay all my workers a lot of money.
5. I need to go to the store, but I’m feeling too sick to drive.

Science

Learn the following spellings for a dictation on Thursday, (20/4/17)
·        Sound
·        Frequency
·        Hertz
·        Loudness
·        Softness
·        Pitch
·        Waves
·        Intensity

S.St

Revise the unit ‘Seasons and Festivals’ for an oral review on Thursday, 20-04-17.