Tuesday 20 March 2018

Homework for Grade 4 as on 20/03/2018


Subject: English
Do the following in your homework notebook and submit the same on 21-03-18, Wednesday.

 Change each sentence into the present perfect tense.
EX: "I played baseball --> I have played baseball"

1. I ate vegetables. I have ____________ vegetables.
2. I came. I have____________ .
3. My cousins sold their car. They have ____________ their car.
4. I told a story. I have ____________ a story.
5. They saw my friend. They have ____________ my friend.




Subject: Math
Solve the following and submit it on Wednesday, 21/03/18.
Q1) Draw and complete the following Carroll diagrams on an A4 paper.
(a)








Subject: Hindi
दो दिन की छुट्टी  के लिए कारण बताते हुए  कक्षा की अद्यापिका  को  प्रार्थना पत्र  लिखिए -
Write a letter to your class teacher requesting for 2 days leave with reason.