Tuesday 9 October 2018

Homework for Grade 3 as on 09/10/2018

Subject: English

1. Read the passage and answer the following questions in CW notebook.
I am a tiger
My name is Tigra. I am a tiger. I am the biggest cat in the world. I have an orange coat and black strips all over my body. I have a long tail and sharp claws. I live in a forest and like to climb trees. If I get too hot I swim in the water to cool off. I am a good swimmer. At night I like to hunt. I can see very well in the dark. I eat a lot of meat. I eat deer and wild pig. I have large paws and sharp teeth. My roar is very loud.

Circle and write the correct answer:
1. What does Tigra eat a lot of?
a)fruit b) meat c)vegetables

2. When does Tigra like to hunt?
a) At night b) During the day c) Both

Opposites:
3. Loud – _____________ 
4. Sharp – _____________

Rearrange the letters in the correct order to make a word:
5. M M W S E I R- _________________


2. Frame your own sentences using given words:
1. Festival -____________________________________________
2. Winner -____________________________________________
3. Team -____________________________________________
4. Race -____________________________________________
5. Dance - ____________________________________________